Senior Game Developer - Client
Virtual Reality is still new, and it requires exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to create the best experiences. You’ll be flying in uncharted space, and defining best practices that may well have an impact on the entire industry. This is no ordinary gig. As a Senior Game Developer you would need to spend time in VR, optimize your code as much as possible and always think about the scalability of every module you develop.
To excel in this unfamiliar territory and make game-changing VR experiences, you should have:
- 2+ years of Game Development experience.
- Good understanding and experience with Unity3D. High proficiency and experience with C#.
- Experience working with 3D models and animations.
- Experience working with Graphics pipeline, GPU management and optimization.
- Have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be passionate about VR, games and building an awesome product.
As a Senior Game Developer, you will be expected to:
- Consistently develop game features of high level quality, on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging.
- Work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable and flexible solutions.
- Monitor performance and optimize client-side code, for real-time actions.